Toyota Prius Prime
Your package should have included a GO Device and Cable Tie.
Part I: Installing the GO Device
- Remove the GO Device from its box. Retain the box for future reference to the GO Serial Number.
- Locate the OBD-II port in your vehicle. This port is usually located in the area between the steering wheel and the pedals, but can vary by vehicle model. The OBD-II port is trapezoidal in shape, as pictured below.
- Attach the harness to the GO device. Press firmly to ensure a secure connection. Secure the GO device to the harness with the cable tie provided.
- Attach the opposite end of the harness to the OBD-II port and press firmly to ensure a secure connection. Refer to ‘Part II: Confirming the GO is Operational’ below, to confirm the device is working as expected before proceeding to secure the device.
Part II: Confirming the GO is Operational
After you install the device, please ensure that the LED lights are indicating the GO device is working:
- All three LEDs on the GO device will flash briefly. During the 5-minute setup process, the device may also beep repeatedly as it updates to the latest settings.
- Wait until you see all three LEDs are solid
- Red – Power / Device Configuration
- Green – Cellular Network Connectivity
- Blue – GPS Network Connectivity
Note: If one or more of the LEDs is still flashing, please refer to the following sections under Frequently Asked Questions -> Troubleshooting:
- “What do I do if the Red LED on my GO will not go solid?”
- “What do I do if the Green or Blue LED on my GO will not go solid?”
Part III: Securing the GO device
- Tuck the C2 device in the space to the left of the emergency brake pedal, along the back wall of the footwell (pictured below). You will need to slide the C2 up and to the left into a space where it can sit out of the way without falling out.
- The GPS-antenna is located at the “underside” of the GO device. Take care when securing the device into the vehicle, that this side is facing away from any metal surface. Tighten the cable tie enough to be secure, but not so tight that the harness is being pinched.
- Use the cable tie to secure the slack in the extension cable. Avoid pinching the harness.
- Tuck the harness slack into the pocket at the very left of the driver footwell.
The installation is now complete.