To connect your vehicle, you will need to sign in using your Jaguar InControl login credentials then follow the troubleshooting steps provided here.
- Verify your Jaguar model is eligible. We support models that are 2016 or newer. If the vehicle is an earlier model, it may not work with our system.
- Make sure you are enrolled in a Jaguar InControl plan. This is free with your vehicle for the first three years. If your vehicle is three years or older, plan charges may apply. Check your vehicle manufacturer’s website and enrollment instructions for details.
- Ensure Jaguar InControl is available in your territory.
- Check Jaguar’s troubleshooting guide.
- Call your Jaguar dealer for help.
If you are still unable to connect your vehicle, please email us at [email protected].
Enrollment in our service is voluntary, and we do not reimburse or compensate participants for plans with their vehicle manufacturers.